Monday 2 April 2012

Home Study Make-Up Courses

Hey guys,
So I've decided to take my Make-Up skills to the next level, and do a home study course. I have a daughter to look after so it does actually have to be a home study course, unfortunately the courses I have already looked at are way over priced and I just cant afford the cost (if I had the money I would, but I don't). I am in fact a stay at home mum, so I don't have that much money left over (even if I did save it would take me years). So I need help to find either free or a really cheap Make-Up course. If anyone knows of anywhere that does either free or really cheap Home Study Make-Up Course, Please let me know :), I would be so grateful :D. But in the meantime I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing, and maybe find a little part-time job somewhere doing Make-Up just to help with the funding of the more expensive courses for the future.

Thanks for Reading <3

 Please Follow my Blog for more up-dates :)

Also Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:- www.youtube.com/CherylAnnMochrie

Follow me on BeautyLish:- http://www.beautylish.com/Cheryl-Ann

Like My Facebook Page:- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chezzis-Hair-Make-up/115696948510274

Follow me on Twitter:- @EvilQueenShiva

No comments:

Post a Comment